Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspended and Deleted Accounts
Two posts will be made in this topic per month...one with accounts that have been suspended during the month and one on or just after the 1st of each month with the deleted account list.

I do not list self-canceled accounts.  Accounts suspended for inactivity are listed for reference only...inactivity is by no means a "Hall of Shame" action.

All other suspension types will be listed below.  Other types of suspension include bot usage, proxy usage (including Web Hosting companies, corporate IPs, college IPs and VPNs), cheat link clicking and bad keyword selections.

Accounts suspended for inactivity can be restored an infinite amount of times as long as the account holder contacts me to have their account restored within one calendar month of the suspension.

Accounts suspended for keyword violations can be restored 3 times.  If the keywords are not corrected after 3 restorations, the fourth suspension will be permanent.

Accounts suspended for bot or proxy use are permanently suspended and will not be restored for any reason.
Accounts suspended/deleted prior to January 2018 can be found at http://www.globalfriendsonline.com/index...570.0.html
Accounts deleted on January 1, 2018.  They were suspended in December, 2017. For specific reasons, please refer to the following URL.

http://www.globalfriendsonline.com/index...#msg221984

Deleted: junan
Deleted: fatigh
Deleted: bjunik
Deleted: pecolacoleman
Deleted: karetoz
Deleted: yusky
Deleted: pomol
Deleted: energyy71
Deleted: sucesso
Deleted: akallbee
Deleted: antar
Deleted: nebyanks
Deleted: k2k4k201
Deleted: darkhumor
Deleted: pagghione
Deleted: lionheart080988
Deleted: caovannhut
Accounts suspended in January, 2018. Please contact me prior to February 1, 2018 to have your account reactivated. Please note that if your account was suspended for bot, proxy or country issues, your account is not eligible for reactivation. 

January 1

Inactivity

silencelord
kvaclavik
aminax
dil22
lymorgan2017
jonc1
robert50015
dzyrio
littleone
tmtracey720
randog77
tony90bg
bimba
marthijn
ptphero
angelo62

Selected Delete My Account in profile

lahuunghi

Country or proxy issues

namphong124563
Selected: United States
Actual: Vietnam

mbear69
Used a known proxy to access the site

January 3

b3398936153
Proxy user
Accounts deleted on February 3, 2018. They were suspended in January, 2018.

Deleted: b3398936153
Deleted: mbear69
Deleted: namphong124563
Deleted: lahuunghi
Deleted: randog77
Deleted: littleone
Deleted: angelo62
Deleted: aminax
Deleted: tmtracey720
Deleted: bimba
Deleted: silencelord
Deleted: ptphero
Deleted: robert50015
Deleted: jonc1
Deleted: tony90bg
Deleted: dil22
Deleted: kvaclavik
Deleted: marthijn
Deleted: dzyrio
Deleted: lymorgan2017
Accounts suspended in February, 2018. Please contact me prior to March 1, 2018 to have your account reactivated. Please note that if your account was suspended for bot, proxy or country issues, your account is not eligible for reactivation.

February 3

Inactivity

deejen
zlm79494190
surveystopacks
ggil741
jojoba77
sapphire5
tempesth
raji
rbnlovespoh
gptman