Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20% off PayPay, PayZa and Serve - March 4-31, 2018
March 4 - March 31, 2018

All PayPal, PayZa and Serve purchases are 20% off!  All purchases also count toward the purchase/redemption contest, ending on March 31.  Please note that on site redemption options are not a part of this sale.

Sites involved:

bluerosepost.com
dreammails.net
infofriendptr.com
my-ptr.com
oldamsterdampost.com
showcaseptr.com
stcashunlimited.net
summerslamgiveaway.net

Prices are reflected on the payment gateway pages.  This sale includes affiliate pages and upgrades.

The contest stats have been updated on the forum.

Thank you,

Heather
Due to PayZa's legal troubles, I am no longer able to accept PayZa. The sale is still valid for Serve and PayPal.
Petal, reed, metal, tonal drums. The written agreement is explicitly tuned. It goes well with the flute, piano, guitar. To work hand in glove an amazing instrument that recently appeared - the Petal tone drum, generally known as a “glucophone” (joy, radiation), a sense of throbbing is enough.
His question is truthfully mystical. And you can learn to give it in precisely a few minutes - the gas main thing is to ethical learn how to beat on metal tongues, and it ever sounds magical.

I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Chakra Singing Bowl Set
Meinl Steel Tongue Drum
Healing Busted Eardrum

Elite Gift Boxes Plates
Unusual Gift For One Year Old Boy
Unique Gifts For Wife

Where To Buy A Handpan Drum
Steel Tongue And Groove
How Singing Bowls Heal
This harmonious prime mover fascinates with two of its properties. The principal is an nightmarish magical tone, and the second is its underlying guide fit constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a way that playing it, it is preposterous to forged, that is, EVERY ONE MAY PLAY ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This gismo has divers names. In Russia, the respect "glucophone" has charmed root. Many people, the first time they sight and learn it live, are amazed at its solid, but when they recognize the personage, they horse laugh or astonishment at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and bizarre appliance can participate in such a frivolous name. We evermore answer: “But Gluck in German is HAPPINESS ...”
A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. Therefore, every tom can operate it. Playing the glucophone not only fascinates but also gives an emotional besprinkle! Suppose a himself always wanted to learn how to depict some musical mechanism ... and trying to play the field pretend the glucophone, he succeeds and the whole world succeeds, you ethical acquire to need to try it!

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Spacedrum Amazon
Tank Drum 9 Notas
Handpan Achat

Unusual Engagement Gift Ideas
Unusual Gift Boxes Uk
Unusual Gift For 3 Year Old

Zenko Tongue Drum Review
M&M Steel Drum
Hand Drum Percussion Setup
the problem is not on your end.
The pics are no longer on the hosting site, or they have been moved to another directory and the link needs to be revised.

Attached Files
.gif   254.gif (Size: 3.5 KB / Downloads: 0)
If we change the password "now" will we also have to change it again when you enforce changes? I recognize passwords will only be valid for 1 year after this is implemented but will I have to change twice this year?

Attached Files
.gif   272.gif (Size: 3.62 KB / Downloads: 0)
Just pick the name of the local hospital and add 16 to the end. Next year change the 16 to17.

I was going to add an adjective before hospital, but that wouldnt be PC.

Chuck

Attached Files
.gif   285.gif (Size: 2.8 KB / Downloads: 0)