Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PTP Approval Request
Request approval to promote My-PTR's PTP link.  Please note that only Cash Crusader sites are accepted at this time. You are free to promote your referral link wherever you like, however the paid to promote and affiliate pages are limited to Cash Crusader sites with the exception of this forum and GlobalFriendsOnline.
There is a "Post Thread" button on the right hand side of each forum that allows for a new post to be created.
I dont know if this is the right place for this request, so feel free to move if necessary.

Anyways, I would like to change my users name from Gitch-U to Goldsworthy. Thank you in advance

Attached Files
.gif   263.gif (Size: 3.53 KB / Downloads: 3)
Changing usernames is not possible. Also, I am not finding any account with either name.
hello there could I have my username changed from thesims_gamer96 to Addicted2GamZz please as this is my username on all websites, and would like to have my username on all websites the same
Thank you

Attached Files
.gif   212.gif (Size: 2.66 KB / Downloads: 2)
Usernames cannot be changed. You can cancel your account and rejoin with the new username. This is only advised if you have a small amount of earnings and no referrals as the account would be brand new.